sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2017

Secret Admirer Luka!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I have a one projects which have been made for La-la Land Crafts.

I want to thank everyone, who drops by and reads my posts and leaves the comments once in a while, I appreciate it a lot!

So, today I am sharing an Card and has been created using the papers by Tim Holtz, as well as a lot of dies from the La-la Land Crafts. For image I use this beautiful stamp called "Secret Admirer Luka". I use Distress INK and Markers to coloring and I made this in a Watercolour paper "Bockingford".

I hope you like it!!!!!

My color palette:
Skin: Vintage photo + Tattered Rose +  Abandoned coral
Sweater: Wathered Wood + Vintage photo + Old paper
Pants: Faded jeans + Old paper
Shoes: Vintage photo + Wathered Wood + Walnut Stain
Hair: Vintage photo + Walnut Stain + Old paper
Bouquet: Abandoned Coral + Mustard Seed + Pumice Stone + Wathered Wood + Peeled Paint

Shabby Flourishes Die (set of 2)
Postage Stamps Die (set of 4)
Heart Fan Die
Hanging Hearts & Love Word (Set of 3) Die
Scalloped Banner Die
Shabby Flourishes Die (set of 2)
 Satmp:






See you soon!!!!
Irene

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário